Skip to content

Current Widescreen

MereinidMereinid Member Posts: 46
Greetings all, might someone be able to point me to a widescreen that mod that will work with BGEE? I had one initially right after it was first released and it was super nice. However they have had a couple patches since then and when I fired it back up yesterday it would allow me to log into the game but anytime I clicked on the character select or inventory tabs on the left it crash to desktop.

So I redownloaded the game and now the game is back to its *huge* original BGEE self where the actual playing window, on my 32" monitor, might be 14" inches across. The tabs down the left and the character portraits on the right of the monitor are at least 3" wide. I mean the game fills the entire screen but everything is just so..huge. I could see/play the game from across my office. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I want to head into the gnoll stronghold and free the witch Dynaheir.

Thanks much,

Mereinid

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited June 2013
    You can turn off UI scaling by adding this line to baldur.ini (or changing the 1 to a 0 if the line is already there):
    	'Graphics',	'Scale UI',	'0',