Skip to content

How to acquire enchanted arrows

I have learned that in order to damage vampires my archer will need enchanted arrows, however I don't know where to find them or how to enchant arrows, if enchanting weapons is even possible.

Comments

• TuckerTucker Member Posts: 16
    I think to damage vampires you need +2 weapons so that would include arrow +2, if i remember correctly you can buy them from High Hedge and the blacksmith in Bergost.
    If it only requires +1 arrows then you may be able to get along with +1 arrows or Acid arrows they class as a +1 arrow but unfortunately the + dmg modifier you find on a bow dose not work like a melee weapon so even if your bow is +3 it wont count towards the immunity of a monster it will just effect the damage output of your arrows.
    Hopefully this will help
  • LucipherLucipher Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, i'll give it a shot. I think +2 arrows are sold in the promenade because I have no clue where the high hedge or bergost is, I just reached chapter 4.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Beregost and high hedge are in BG1. Take a trip to watchers keep and clear the first level for a little suprise, you'll never have to worry about magical arrows again.
  • ambrennanambrennan Member Posts: 173
    There's a mace to be found in the vampire lair, and Aran should have given you/dropped a useful amulet - pick them up next time. No need to bother with arrows, or tactics or anything like that.