Skip to content

Dota 2 - 30 keys for gift (free)

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
edited July 2013 in Off-Topic
After a long time without touching my steam account, i found that i have atm 30 keys for Dota 2 for give away. If anyone want (what will be surprising, as eveyone that wanted Dota 2 normally already got an account by now) it just send inbox msg, totally free by the way, just to state.

Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• zodieezodiee Member Posts: 1
    you still got
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    There's no need for keys anymore for dota 2, it's a free game now, just have an steam account, download and install dota 2 for free and play it.
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    kamuizin said:

There's no need for keys anymore for dota 2, it's a free game now, just have an steam account, download and install dota 2 for free and play it.

I think he thought that by "Key" you were referring to the Crate Keys of the game, which are worth 2,19 dollars each and are the de facto currency on steam trades.
    Of course, why he thought someone would hand out such valuable items for free is beyond my mere mortal understanding.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    ppl were charging for the invitation keys during the beta test, so i tought at that time to help anyone wanting to play the game.
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    kamuizin said:

ppl were charging for the invitation keys during the beta test, so i tought at that time to help anyone wanting to play the game.

Not really - after a month or so, the Dota 2 Keys sold for only a scrap each, due to the sheer number of them people received. The next month, no one wanted them anymore, so everyone gave them for free.