Skip to content

Video Game Meme Contest

GypsyflyGypsyfly Member Posts: 3
Hey everyone, I'm Daniela aka Gypsyfly. I'm the new Social Media Coordinator with TenTonHammer.com (MMO news, guides, previews, features) and I'm running a video game picture meme contest for Spark (a Ten Ton Hammer site). I asked Dee for permission to post about the contest and she kindly allowed it.

All you have to do is combine summer themes like camping, summer camp, swimming, so on with something video game related to make a meme. Include a funny caption and enter it. Just log into Facebook, visit the contest tab on Facebook/TTHSpark or visit the following page: http://www.tentonhammer.com/contests/summerofspark or you can enter on Twitter by tweeting your entry along with hashtag #SparktheSummer

Here are the basics and the rules.:

1)Create a picture meme with all of the following*:

-A gaming scene, video game character, screenshot, video game quote, reference, cosplay
-A summer scene (Swimming, grilling, summer camp, etc)
-A funny caption on the picture itself or submitted with the picture (Keep it clean and positive!)
-Only limit is your imagination, sense of humor and a max file size of 50MB. You can upload JPG, PNG, and GIF files.

2)Submit

3)Share for votes, “Like” our partners for extra entries.

*More rules apply, please read the rules linked below the entry form before submitting or here: (https://woobox.com/offers/rules/3xds39)

Prizes:

Week 1: Gunnar Glasses and Case
Week 2: Gaems Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System
Week 3: Razer headset
Week 5 (Grand Prize): Gunnar Glasses & Case, Gaems Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System, Razer Headset and Razer Mouse

Entries are low and some of the ones we do have are not valid, so trust me when I say you have a good chance of winning lol.

Comments

• KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Any methods of entering without the use facebook?
  • GypsyflyGypsyfly Member Posts: 3
    Just Twitter, but I can also manually input entries just message me and I'll let you know how : )