Skip to content

Asking suggestions for NWN2 mods/modules?

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
Hi ppl, just got SoZ recentrly and the game system of SoZ (in my opinion) outstand OC and MotB (but MotB story is obvious better).

Now i want to get try some game modules, so which are the best modules out there?

I have preferences for modules that allow nice evil playthroughs, long made (lvl 1 to 13+) even if based on chapters releases (as The Wizard Apprendice), and well balanced in terms of difficult.

Of course my main desire, that outstand anyother, is a nice storyline.

I would appreciate decent SoZ mods too, i like the expansion but it's too swallow by my tastes, need something to increase the experience.

Comments

• davidthegnomedavidthegnome Member Posts: 37
    Here's some I would highly recommend:

Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams (this 6 part module series was originally made in German. Currently parts 1-3 have been released in English and part 4 is supposed to be released soon). Great storyline but somewhat restrictive as your character must be a female human (or half-elf) for story reasons and is probably best suited for good or neutral characters.

The Maimed God Saga: a really amazing module. You must be a cleric of Tyr for this module (or possibly a Paladin) but this restriction makes for a really immersive experience; constant opportunities to use spells in conversation. Even if you dislike clerics I'd recommend giving it a shot.

Conan Chronicles 1 & 2: Really outstanding adaptation of the various short stories about Conan the Barbarian. Despite the title there are no class restrictions... Will likely take to almost level 20 by the end of the 2nd part.

Tales from the Lake of Sorrows: A good solid set of adventures for any race / class / alignment.

Fate of City: A pretty good module that will take you from level 1 to 7 or 8.

Harp & Chrysanthemum: Another good module that will take you from level 1 -7 or so.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Nice suggestions :), gonna research on them, any advice for long term adventure with lots of banters and many changes in the characters (permanent feats, stat increace/decrease...), more than one way (or ten ways) of finish a quest or with an interesting history line will be appreciated.