Skip to content

Willing to host a multiplayer game

alikatalikat Member Posts: 8
So I went through all the hassle of getting my modem and router configured with the port forwarding non sense. I bought the game for a pair of friends and have logged around 20 hours of bug free online play with me as host.

However neither friend is actually that interested in the game and would love some people to play with who want to put the kind of hours into it that I do.

I can play from 7pm pst to 1am pst Tuesday through Saturday and all day Monday (Sundays are for my pen and paper group, sorry!)

I'm fine using voice chat, Skype or Steam voice chat prefered, can use Vent, but I don't really want to bother with a push to talk key.

I'm willing to play any role, have read every article on the play it hardcore wiki multiple times and have a huge stable of pre built min/maxed characters. The only mod I use is a protrait pack with idw1/2 art.

Doesn't need to be a no-reload play through, but I would love a completionist playthrough, leave no stone un-turned and no quest un completed!

While I know the game mechanics really well now, and am I long time pen and paper and DDO player.. some one who knows the game content would be lovely "the vague quest to kill npc #Y is some where is in zone #X"

Sooo if there's at least 2-3 other people out there who can devote a few hours a night west coast time, I'll host!

Comments

• CorbinomanCorbinoman Member Posts: 7
    im up for it.
  • CorbinomanCorbinoman Member Posts: 7
    are we gona start from the beginning or no?
  • alikatalikat Member Posts: 8
    Yes from the beginning. feel free to add me on steam anyone who wants to play; alikat1984

I'll probly wait til Monday to give a chance to collect like minded players then see who all we can get together.
  • ElrondElrond Member Posts: 25
    i can join but due to my time zone and my thusday is full, i can join only friday and saturday
  • WarbirrdWarbirrd Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys are u still looking for another player?
    Hello, right now im planning on starting tuesday evening, I have 5 other respondants currently, but im positive at least one person will likely fall through, so feel free to add me on steam.
  • raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
    Im open for a multiplayer run, I can also host.
  • FredSRichardsonFredSRichardson Member Posts: 465
    I really like this idea. I'm not sure what kind of time commitment I could make, but again this is a great idea. Do you think MP can be done casually with different people entering and leaving the game?
    Starting 7pm PST tomorrow evening, btw, will be contacting everyone whose friended me on steam for this then.
  • VaultDweller96VaultDweller96 Member Posts: 30
    Hi I got a question: Does you guy's steam version run okay?
    Mine moves in slow mo. so I lowered resolution so I don't know if it would work or not with your game settings, I heard everyone one needs the same settings in order to play together.
    beginning now, alikat1984 on steam if you hadnt added me yet.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    hmm, missed my window a bit here didnt i?
    if you need more ppl along the way im always up for it, even tho i can only manage about half of that timeframe during the week, usually home at around 9:30pm
    I'll add you just in case things get desperate :P
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Damn I wish I didn't work night shift. Another West Coaster! Bahh...
    Got a group of 6 people to play but yikes. Like hearding cats. Had one night of everyone present. Each night since at least one person has been missing.
  • jlarose23jlarose23 Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2013
    Wow this is an old post lol >.< I'm willing to participate, or fill-in