Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Download

ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 525
edited July 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
So I had to format and reinstall everything on my PC due to a catastrophic error that made everything fall to crap; which totally sucks but I can deal.

Thing is I am trying to play BGEE (having redownloaded it via the beamdog client) and everything seems borked. Missing classes, broken UI, it runs slow. I don't think it downloaded properly.
So I went looking for a place to download just the launcher, so I can install the game independently of the beamdog application and I can't find anything.

So thats my Q.

Can we no longer download just the launcher at all? Even if we bought the game? We have to use the client now?

EDIT:
I should say that I ask because the Beamdog client doesn't appear to like me today as when I am trying to redownload the game it crashes.
So this is kinda important.

Comments