Skip to content

How to access Ulgoth's Beard ?

First of all , I finished the game and it gave me a save after the final boss fight but , when I load it in 2 seconds it throws me end cutscene. There is no problem in that, because I load a save before the major events in Baldur's Gate. But I can't find an area from which I can access Ulgoth's Beard ( so as to start the expansion's quest line ) ?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Vagelis said:

First of all , I finished the game and it gave me a save after the final boss fight but , when I load it in 2 seconds it throws me end cutscene. There is no problem in that, because I load a save before the major events in Baldur's Gate. But I can't find an area from which I can access Ulgoth's Beard ( so as to start the expansion's quest line ) ?

You need to go to Ulgoth's Beard before the final showdown that ends the game. To get there, travel north from the big bridge (Wyvern's Crossing). You will come to a farming area with zombies. Travel east from there will take you to Ulgoth's Beard.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    You can go to Ulgoth's beard anytime you want in the game except after the final battle as the game ends there. To travel to ulgoth's beard you can go up from bridge (Behind the house with the Umberlee cleric) and you'll be able to visit the farm (With the zombies) and ulgoth's beard.
  • VagelisVagelis Member Posts: 9
    Thanks, will try it for sure.