Skip to content

Multiplayer - newbies welcome

GyldengladGyldenglad Member Posts: 10
Hello,

I played BG a lot, and have completed the game several times with a lot of different setups and techniques. Also with a single character (very easy actually). Anyways I'm looking for some people who might be interested in playing some multiplayer, it doesn't really matter too much what you play or how good you are, although if you are a newbie it is preferable that you want to learn rather than just go yolo on the big guys.

I don't want to commit to a full playthrough (don't want to promise too much!), as I have a quite tight schedule, but if you are new to BG and want to learn more, like how to be the biggest most badass warrior, the sneakiest backstabbing assassin or the most powerful mage to ever walk the sword coast, I can definitely give some good pointers.

Hit me up, add me on steam "Not Gylden" < that is my username. Please write your nickname in here so I know to accept you, I have a lot of pending requests due to my youtubish sidework.

Oh and, I also host Teamspeak & BG:EE (although I haven't tested BG:EE, as you may know the ports might need some testing and tweaking to get to work, but I have hosted other games like that before.)

~ Toodles!

Comments