Skip to content

Post if you just pre-ordered!

Comments

• DetDet Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2012
    I pre-purchased it right when it was available but I just now saw this thread. :D Love that there is going to be compatible saves and multiplayer on all the platforms. Buying it for my iPad and Android as well. Then I'll grab it for my sister's Mac. We're so excited!
  • aphasiaaphasia Member Posts: 3
    i also never pre-order games.
    playing PC games (consoles can go to hell) over the last 15 or so years, BGII has left the most lasting impression. so yeah, take my 18 bucks. hope it leads to a revival of the genre.
  • KratokKratok Member Posts: 42
    Pre-ordered right after the site update went up. About 12 hours of new quest gameplay with the new NPCs and an additional 6+ hours of combat challenges with some story (and from what I can tell good writing) mixed in... and I'm paying only ~15€?! I was expecting like 8 hours of new gameplay in total, not 18 - and I would've bought it without a second thought even just for the improvements, fixes and increased modding capability.
  • FillaFillasonFillaFillason Member Posts: 110
    Demonthor said:

Pre-ordered. Thinking about gifting one too...but to who?

Lol! Well, my visa card is lost and I dont get new before early next weak, so no buying on internett before that:-(

• KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    I've pre-ordered a lot of games in recent years and why not? There is usually enough information out about a game to let you know whether it's something you'd like or not.

And yeah, I pre-ordered BGEE. Thanks for having a Paypal option, since my Visa card has trouble working in some stores. It didn't use to work in Steam before either, but thankfully it does now.
  • CarlsteinCarlstein Member Posts: 1
    Pre-ordered just this moment! This is gonna be so awesome! i can remember the day i first played Baldurs Gate the day it was released, played it through 4 times i remember, and now this, enhanced edition, i wont be needing another game this autumn, thanks! :D
  • cyberarmycyberarmy Member Posts: 128
    Ima pre-ordered and gifted :)
  • DelvonDelvon Member Posts: 77
    Pre-ordered, and now getting my brother and a handful of friends to do the same. Sad it'll most likely ruin my first term completely. Who needs a doctorate on time anyway!
  • BarbosaBarbosa Member Posts: 10
    Pre-ordered, hoping to have the same thrill and excitment that I had with the original game.
  • BLack_XIIIBLack_XIII Member Posts: 32
    pre ordered :)
  • AtianAtian Member Posts: 32
    Of course I pre-ordered. I'm as excited about this game as a hamster on caffeine, no offense to Boo.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited July 2012
    Preordered, naturally. Frantically trying to put off playing vanilla BG1 and ruining the freshness, naturally.
  • KienaKiena Member Posts: 4
    I pre-ordered too, naturally, because besides the original 5 + 1 CD version I have at least one of the DVD re-releases of the game for the convenience and less chance of never being able to play it again. I couldn't miss an improved, not to mention an extended version. (I decided not to elaborate on the many reasons for this, because they are probably the most common for people who post in this thread.)

I would also like to thank you for working on this (too much things come to mind, let's settle for now on) wonderful game again.
  • DukeGrDukeGr Member Posts: 43
    Pre-ordered, everyone behind this project deserves it. Also looking forward to future "enhancements" of other IE games.
  • WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
    Woff woff
  • markthesharkmarktheshark Member Posts: 57
    Pre-ordered! Swords for everyone!
  • AlparonAlparon Member Posts: 58
    Pre-Ordered!!
  • ScarsUnseenScarsUnseen Member Posts: 170
    Pre-ordered. It's pretty much my all time favorite series, and besides, I have the money now. There's a birthday I have to buy for between now and the release date, so who knows if I could afford it later?
  • SirCumferenceSirCumference Member Posts: 35
    < Pre-order
  • simulacrumsimulacrum Member Posts: 5
    pre-ordered
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    Not yet, but in the next week I will.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Pre-order done, but @PhillipDaigle, as a member of Team BG you don't get a free copy? Even @Coriander gonna pay for what i saw.
  • JarlaxleJarlaxle Member Posts: 105
    2d6 of love (save vs spell for half) FTW
    My first pre-order ever!
  • ZhaoweiZhaowei Member Posts: 1
    I pre-ordered the game right after the announcement, I really can't wait to play this game again!
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    I pre-ordered and it was my first pre-order of a video game ever. I can-not-frig-gin-wait!!!
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    First pre-order of my life.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704

First pre-order of my life.

Me too, and with good reason, to pre-order something it must be worth, and BG surely is.
  • FaranorFaranor Member Posts: 10
    My boss hasn't payed me for the last two moths plus recently he announced that my salary will drop by 20% (thanks IMF good job!), still just could not resist the call...
    first pre-order of my life + first time I ever pay money for a video game, 2d6 of love indeed...
  • MythrantarMythrantar Member Posts: 7
    Pre-ordered, of course. Here's to hoping for a collector's signature and a way to switch orders, if that happens.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I pre-ordered today! I'm excited to experience the game again, particularly with the never-ending goooodnesss that ees Meensc and Boo! Butts shall be keeked in liberal measure! Right, Boo?