Skip to content

[Creature List] EE Keeper

Keldorn_firecampKeldorn_firecamp Member Posts: 50
edited August 2013 in General Modding
Could someone provide me with full creature list/appearence?
Post edited by Keldorn_firecamp on

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    There's a difference between the animation (appearance) used by a creature, and the actual .CRE file that contains its stats, items and abilities. BGEE contains a lot of animations for creatures from BG2 such as the demilich one, but as there are no actual demiliches in the game, there are no .CRE files for them.

The dragon animations are afaik not included in BGEE so they probably won't show (or more likely, crash the game) if you try to assign them. EE Keeper likely reads from ANIMATE.IDS which I suspect doesn't correlate with which animation files are actually in place.
  • Keldorn_firecampKeldorn_firecamp Member Posts: 50
    @Shin
    ah, the problem is that i'm trying to mod with infinity engine editor pro, and i can't seem to create a spell which lets you transform into a demi-lich.
    Do you know how to change the appearance of target when he casts the spell?
    If you only want to change the appearance you can use opcode 53, animation change, and designate the animation you want used.

I'd also recommend to consider using a newer editor such as Near Infinity, think you'll have a much easier time that way.
  • Keldorn_firecampKeldorn_firecamp Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    @Shin, one thing, do you know how to use stun/hold creature?
    I want the character to be held for several seconds after he changes the appearence.
    @Keldorn_firecamp I can't tell you how to do it from inside ieep, but in theory you use one of those opcodes, set the timing mode to 0 and the duration to however long you want the stun to last. If stun/hold won't work you can try opcode 165, pause caster.