Skip to content

Waukeen's Promenade Repair

sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
Feel free to disagree, but a thought I had:
It seems a little odd to me that there appears to be no attempt to repair Waukeen's Promenade after

Irenicus destroys part of it at the beginning of Bg2

So my request would be to at least show some implication of intention to repair, even if it's just some scaffolding up around that segment upon your return from the underdark, or even some people lingering around who have dialogue suggesting they are going to repair it...

I understand though, that due to contract limitations this probably isn't possible, and maybe it wouldn't be worth the effort anyway, but just a thought..

Comments

• ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Depends on time i suppose. Considering that unless you grossly abuse resting, it takes less then 2 weeks to beat every single non-time based quest in shadows of amn..they probably are still getting the paper work in order.

(which are already stupid because of the ridiculous time requirements involved.....especially some of the romances which can take nearly a year....remind how you went back in time after completing Jaheria's romance, to arrive in Saradush 3 months before you defeated Irenicus????)