Skip to content

Features that would be nice.

FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
1. Melee should be less boring to play as. (Ex. Adding called shots on the main hot bar as abilities without the need to go into a different menu.)

2. An editor that that will allow us to make our own items, classes/ kits, and spells/abilities.

3. Less restrictions on dual/multiclassing

4. Duskblade class with the ability to channel magic through the weapon.

5. An option in game to turn on/off helmet animations.

6. Infinitely stacking items that already stack.

7. Bags of holding split inventories so multiple bags do not share a holding space.

8. More trap based spells.

9. More illusion based spells.

10. Ability to customize UI

11. Allow access to add stealth, bard song, pick pocket, weapon/spell slots to different classes/kits.

12. Option to split a party into 2 or more groups in multiplayer before game is started.

13. More than 6 party slots in a multiplayer session as an option before game is started.

14. The option to set summon limits from 0-unlimited should a player desire it.

15. More Voice Sets at character creation.

16. More portraits at character creation.

17. Being able to set your Avatar in game at character creation such as being able to change to the thief sprite as a ranger or wizard sprite instead of a fighter.

18. More space to make custom classes in the character creation menu so we can have more mage classes.

19. Allowing us to change APR and thac0 gain of kits so swashbucklers are not locked into the thief APR.

20. Allowing us to disable fallen ranger/paladin status.

21. Something that would be really nice as dlc would be a toolset in which to set up your own area links, add in custom self made areas or re-use areas, and a blank world in which you could make your own encounters or roleplay with friends in the improved multi player as well as a DM option in which one of the players could spawn in encounters and loot.

22. The ability to easily add in our own areas, player avatars, monster/npc models, and our own weapons and animations.

23. More weapon types and unique weapons/armor.
Post edited by FrozenDervish on

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Hi @FrozenDervish,

#2 is already available as a modding tool (can't recall the name right now, but @Avenger_teambg knows for sure since it was a TeamBG tool).

#6 is already available through the mod BG2 Tweakpack. Item stacking in BG:EE will be higher than in vanilla BG, but likely not infinite.

#10 and #11 have already been implemented, although customization will likely require modding skills. However, I guess things like changing the ingame font or GUI skin will be feasible via game options.

#15 has already been confirmed as part of BG:EE.

#16, #18 and #19 have already been requested.
    TheIronRose
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    DLTCEP and NI can edit any fileformats. WeiDU also works.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    @Avenger_teambg - I seemed to remember another tool beside those, but my memory may as well be faulty.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I've looked for this recommendation, but can't find it. The Flirt Pack that lets you hold hands with the *other*, if there is one. Don't know why I like this sort of thing, but I do.
  • FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
    Thanks for the information on those.