Skip to content

Question/Request

RinpooRinpoo Member Posts: 19
Hello, I am not sure if this is covered anywhere, but I checked around and did not see it so I thought I would put it here. Basically I was wondering if the new NPCs introduced into BG 1 will continue their stories through BG2 and TOB. From my understanding the mage you can have some romance with, and the other two look interesting and cool, so are they going to continue into the next enhancement?

Also, if the above is NOT planned; then my only request is to have that happen, as I would HATE to enjoy these characters only to have them disappear without a trace in the sequel.

Thanks for maybe answering my question/Listening to me at all; I appreciate it.

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @Rinpoo

This request got buried, but from what I've seen PhillipDaigle and TrentOster mention, all 3 NPCs will be present in BG2EE.
  • DelvonDelvon Member Posts: 77
    From what I'd think, these people will continue onto the next one as well. It would seem foolish to have them just disappear, unless they come up with a convincing plot point as to why not. Kind of a waste to have the work be put forward and to not use it. They might be (annoyingly so) included as DLC in BG2EE...
  • RinpooRinpoo Member Posts: 19
    Thank you kindly for answering Tanthalas, and I know that it may seem foolish but I was just double checking since Khalid was killed off in BG 2 (which I did not expect back then,) and he was a character I really liked. I just wanted to know if they would remain consistent with the character/Romance development up through TOB. On a second note it will be interesting to see how they handle the romance aspect/party aspect in BG2 EE since party interaction was a big selling point. How will they be able to integrate it well if they cannot alter/create/change original NPC/party characters at all?