Skip to content

Stargate Characters: What are their stats?

BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic
Hi, friends.

This thread is for discussion of the stats of the Stargate characters.

What is the relative wisdom and intelligence of Jack O'Neil, Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, and T'ealc? What about General Hammond? How about your favorite Goa'uld lord?

I'll start with a completely arbitrary list. Discuss and correct my starting point list, please.

Jack O'Neil:

STR: 16
DEX: 15
CON: 16
INT: 10
WIS: 15
CHA: 16

Samantha Carter:

STR: 11
DEX: 13
CON: 14
INT: 17
CHA: 17

Daniel Jackson:

STR: 13
DEX: 17
CON: 16
INT: 18
WIS: 11
CHA: 13

T'ealc:

STR: 18:78
DEX: 13
CON: 18
INT: 12
WIS: 14
CHA: 11

General George Hammond:

STR: 14
DEX: 12
CON: 15
INT: 16
CHA: 18
Post edited by BelgarathMTH on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2013
    Teal'c with symbiote I think would have like 20 constitution. He'd also lose strength given how much he ages in the tv finale.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,177
    edited September 2013
    Hmm, I'd say Jack is actually more inteligent than he seems. Maybe 13-14. Sam has int AT LEAST 18, wisdom maybe 10. Daniel has both wis and int about 16-17, I'm curious why do you give him so low, he actually did get the light of the candle thing :).

Then Teal'c is incredibly maxed character with 18/90, 18, 18 physical (plus 2 con for the junior - cursed item). And with charisma maybe 5 (for humans) but much higher among his people (16).

Although I think they all have maxed dexterity because they hit and dogde very well, or they play on easy. Also generic enemy Jaffa has terrible AC of 15 maybe, or maybe they all have cursed armor of bullet attraction:). Also they have terrible wisdom, well ALL foes have terrible wisdom, but that applies quite well for all tv series I guess:).

Oh and Jack is the most charismatic character ever, so give him 20 (fan-biased)
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I did enjoy Stargate SG 1 a lot and watched a fair amount, but sadly never in a proper consistent sequence, so my understanding of the plot is a bit patchy.

However, I thought Daniel Jackson was one of the first humans to achieve ascension, which surely requires a fairly exceptional amount of Wisdom? Also why is his Dex so high? I don't recall him being a particularly good shot, if anything he was the least military-focused member of the team, usually the brains and knowledge behind whatever strategy they come up with.
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    hmm wasn't jack like a marksman? i think his dex would be higher, and you have to think that Teal'c being a Jafa would have high HP low fortitude (having no immune system) and high strength as we have seen him Cliche his way to win fights over many occasions, he would also have have higher charisma as he -did- help start a rebellion AND lead it and when all was said and done he helped rule it. i think samantha was a good shot aswell so maybe a bit higher dex and slightly less charisma (i dont find her attractive in the episodes they give her long hair >_> <_< >_>) plus she never really "led" anyone