Skip to content

Cameo appearance NPC's have there portraits for BG2:EE

SkagnetiSkagneti Member Posts: 31
edited September 2013 in Feature Requests
Would it be possible to give the cameo appearance NPC's from BG that make a return in BG 2 Xzar, Ajantis etc.
There portraits when you speak to them?

Would give the feeling more that they are important characters of the game and I think they deserve that recognition
[spoiler] even if they do only show up to be killed

Post edited by Skagneti on
zupskyGaveScooter

Comments

• zupskyzupsky Member Posts: 126
    I guess they didn't get portrait because every other character that went from BG1 to BG2 had a new one. They probably didn't want to spend money on portraits for just 'cameo' characters... But I wouldn't mind them having old portraits.
    Edvin
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    zupsky said:

I guess they didn't get portrait because every other character that went from BG1 to BG2 had a new one. They probably didn't want to spend money on portraits for just 'cameo' characters... But I wouldn't mind them having old portraits.

IIRC, Quayle's old portrait was used for his appearance(s). Given that, I don't see any reason the original portraits couldn't be used for the other "cameo" NPCs as well.
  • BadmassBadmass Member Posts: 36
    Quayle only had a portrait when he was in illusion slime form. Once the illusion was over he no longer had a portrait which I find rather odd.