Skip to content

AI improvements?

srvksrvk Member Posts: 65
I'm opening this topic in hope that the programmers will share their insights on the AI of the enhanced edition. What I would like to know is if I attack a creature inside a house and then run out will the creature follow me outside as in BG2? Will they be able to unlock doors? Also, will you still be able to use the fog of war to lure hostile creatures away from a larger group of creatures?

Comments

• morgy321morgy321 Member Posts: 36
    only hope they have sjanges so that monsters will start to fire back ones you damage them and not just stand there because they in fog of war
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Since the game is using the BG2 engine, enemies will follow you threw transitions in BGEE.

Not sure about them unlocking doors (I think I've seen someone mentioning it before) or the fog of war thing. :/
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    @Tanthalas There is a thread specifically dedicated to enemies being able to unlock doors, but this one seems much more broad in scope, I'll link it if you'd like however....

I'm all for enemy AI improvements, always have been, but will continue to show my support for it here on this thread. It seems unlikely to be implemented, but a man can dream.