Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

No banter happening on iPad after many hours of play...

I'm a veteran of the original PC Baldur's Gate, and so when I heard it was available on the iPad (from which I pretty much do everything on these days) I thought it would be a delightfully nostalgic waste of time. But I've played for many hours now, and I know who fights with who, and I know by now there's something wrong, because I've got a great party for banter and so far all that's happened is Jaheira making a couple one-line insults in Edwin's direction. There were actual conversations that popped up on a fairly regular basis when I played on the PC and I haven't seen a single one of them.

Anyone else have this problem? If this is standard for the app then that really takes half the fun out of it... if not all of the fun.

Comments