Skip to content

!###########%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&

elysXelysX Member Posts: 21
edited July 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
I JUST WANT TO SAY! OMFG im so excited about this. BG is top 3 best game ever made. If they make BG III with same engine as BGII i dont think my heart would be able to handle it.

Comments

• stecavastecava Member Posts: 24
    elysX said:

I JUST WANT TO SAY! OMFG im so excited about this. BG is top 3 best game ever made. If they make BG III with same engine as BGII i dont think my heart would be able to handle it.

ULTRA QUOTE!!!
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    Agree
  • Pluc082Pluc082 Member Posts: 80
    I'm already thinking which class and npc I will take! And maybe ask my boss for vacation that week... ;)
  • AdaramAdaram Member Posts: 146
    I can't wait to try the game again! Well, the NEW version of it, anyway :)
  • SnowconeofdeathSnowconeofdeath Member Posts: 4
    BALLS!!! it doesn't come out till September and my wife is 35 weeks pregnant with TWINS. i will never get to play this game and its my all time favorite game.
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    Going to work hard during the day , going to pleased the missus , hopefully the children will sleep early with their mother , and I will spend time in faerun until dawn everyday , now that's out of the way ... Time to plan my character alignment , class .etc etc . Gawd I can't wait ...
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited August 2012
    I would like BG3 to have a newer engine. Trent has said that isometric group RPG's is what they want to build so even if BG3 doesn't happen, I can see other RPG's like this. If BG3 happens I can imagine they would build/lease a 3d engine to use along with 5th edition rules.
  • rosestormrosestorm Member Posts: 23
    I would like to see this same thing happen for planescape
  • raclariuraclariu Member Posts: 56
    @rosestorm that would be my first choice too, either that, either BG3, but unlikely.
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 15
    +1000000
  • misobe202misobe202 Member Posts: 1
    So stoked! I've been waiting for this for years!
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    I feel I used "Wish" to make this happen...
  • RannRann Member Posts: 168
    Daktari said:

BALLS!!! it doesn't come out till September and my wife is 35 weeks pregnant with TWINS. i will never get to play this game and its my all time favorite game.

Get an iPad and retreat to the only safe location for men - the bathroom.

Actually, if your experience is anything like mine, Snowconeofdeath, you'll have plenty of game time. Babies need a lot of attention but they also sleep a lot, and I spent many hours with one asleep on my lap while I was playing BG. Granted, it will be trickier with twins, but you may find a way (e.g. one in sling, the other on lep, whenever it is your shift -- and I strongly recommend 6 hour shifts during the night, you and your wife will get way more sleep and you'll get some good BG time in!

• Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48

Could always cast Sleep on 'em :p
  • PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
    Lo and behold! There's going to be a lot of sleepless nights before work... So sayeth the wise Alaundo!
  • AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
    I'm also Excited as well does anyone know what kind of extra stuff we are getting for pre-order before sep 18 example are we getting extra items for the game etc...