Skip to content

(BUG) NPC/Enemy Markers Not Showing And Minor Graphical Anomolies

I have an integrated Intel HD Graphics Chipset on my main gaming laptop. The game starts and plays perfectly well save for two things. One of which though looks annoying I can live with and the other seems to cause the game to be nigh unplayable. I noticed all these things just in the tutorial section

First off the graphical issue. It seems to only be in buildings and this is the bug I can just put up with while playing the game. Soon as you are outside a building the 'noise' goes away and the game looks just fine. But when your in buildings this noise takes up most of the blank negative space around the actual game area. Is there a known fix to this particular issue? If not I'm not to worried about it and can live with it. http://i.imgur.com/DXaCJGN.jpg

The more annoying bug is one that is centered on the NPC/Enemy marker circles and the red outlines that are found on doors and traps to let you know you've found them. I cannot get them to show up. I have the only option I could find in the options menu set to Max and that still didn't fix it. Basically when the game is paused I can't see the circles under the characters that denotes My group from NPC's and NPC's from enemies. Also during the tutorial when I got to the point where I was suppose to find the trap I could look for over a half hour and not find the trap. I attempted the tutorial several different times and during one of those times a large trap did appear on the floor but it never did get outlined in red and I think because it didn't get outlined in red I was unable to do anything with the trap which meant that I was unable to progress and as a result had to listen to the 'You haven't found it yet what's wrong with you?' Message spam about every 30 seconds or so. This is the bug I would really like to try and find either a work around or a fix to so that I can actually enjoy the game I purchased. NPC Marker example when game is paused. http://i.imgur.com/YjlZeB0.jpg

Like I said the game runs just fine besides from these two glitches and one of them I can live with but the other I can't. Can any one point me towards a fix for these because I don't have the money at the moment to afford a new computer just to play one game and what I have to play on is what I have. Has anyone found a fix or experience this bug before?