Skip to content

Acting troupe at the Five Flagons turns on my party after portal opens

Something went wrong with this quest.

So the portal opens and monsters start to come out. All the members of the acting troupe have blue circles around them indicating they are friendly, but after killing a few of the monsters that come out of the portal one of the members of the acting troupe says something starting with "Now!" (or something like that) and then all the members of the acting troupe turn bad and start fighting my group. I ended up killing Haer'Dalis and Raelis Shai and whoever else was in the troupe.

I looked at some walk-throughs and they were very different. What happened?

Thanks.

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Did you accidently hit one of them?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Attacking them by accident seems the most likely culprit. Check that you aren't using things like Fireball, or have other effects dealing damage in an area that might inadvertently hit them.
  • cmihcmih Member Posts: 10
    I am pretty sure I did not accidentally attack any of them. I just used a previously saved game and started the battle over and the quest proceeded normally. Thanks.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Make sure you are not wearing your Theatre Critic badge where they can see it also...
  • HugoRuneHugoRune Member Posts: 47
    That happened to me once, I'm still not sure why. Anyway, I just ignored them for a couple of rounds and then the bounty hunters showed up and took them away. Everything progressed normally after that.