Skip to content

Vulnerability

Does anybody know, where can be found information about monsters and which enchantment of weapon is needed to hit them. Are there any other monsters except of demi-liches and Melissan who are immune to + 3 weapons and lower? (I can remeber none) Which kind of monsters are vulnerable only by + 3 weapon and higher (I can think only about Adamantite golems and some demons, possibly modified by SCS and aTweaks).

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Demogorgon might require +4 as well iirc.
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    Hive Mothers require +4 and the shadow monster thing (I forget the name) that can be summoned from the Deck of Many Things requires either +5 or +6 (again, I forget).
  • velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    I´m sure that Hive Mother does not require + 4 weapon. Quest pack and other mods add her to Underdark, where I was able to kill her. And I didn´t have any + 4 weapon in this stage of game. In fact I think that she can be hit by ordinary weapon. I vaguely remember that she was casting PFMW and I just switch to ordinary weapons to kill her. Isn´t she treated like ordinary beholder? And beholders can be hit by non magic weapons.