Skip to content

Looking to start new game, EU RP.

Origin88Origin88 Member Posts: 71
I'm looking for some fun people to play this game with and all in all have a good time.

I'm not sure which class id pick yet but it will probably be either Thief, Ranger or a Paladin.

Let me know if interested, would like a full party :).

Comments

• InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    I'd like to join if we manage to get a full group!
  • InlaaInlaa Member Posts: 4
    What times, exactly, would you like to arrange this game? Neither my friend nor I are from Europe (he's from Australia, and I'm from U.S. Central), but we're roleplayers and certainly interested in trying this out. To see if we could play with you folks, we'd love to know the best times and days for you to play.

If I play, I have a few character options I could use but would be partial to using a Gnome Fighter/Illusionist (in small part due to a lucky roll of 97 on the stats). My friend would like to play some kind of caster, notably of a summoning variety.
  • fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
    I would like to play as well! I'm in Japan but can be flexible about what time I play.....Just let me know the times and dates please.

I would like to play a shadow dancer or sorcerer.
  • Darius_DeadeyeDarius_Deadeye Member Posts: 1
    I'll join! Going by CEST, available most afternoons/evenings. If more than 2-3 hours in a row, will need to plan ahead a bit :-) But I LOVE long gaming sessions.
  • enigma86enigma86 Member Posts: 7
    I would also like to join the group
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I'm always open for some mp, if you still need more. Specially RP, depending on timezones. I'm on something like PST ish time
    fujisan
  • Origin88Origin88 Member Posts: 71
    I'm sorry for my late comment, i hadnt checked up in a while because i wasnt really getting any replies.

I think a good start would be to list what times all of you can play.

I'll write that down and decide what is the best playing time/day for everyone.
  • InlaaInlaa Member Posts: 4
    Presently, I'm almost entirely open. That could change in a month or so, but as of now I can work with pretty much any schedule.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I'm on a bit of a temporary schedule myself too. I usually got all weekend open but on weekdays i only have like two hours each day at around 3-5pm UTC.
    That should change in about a month, then i'll be open all week but wont be available in weekends much :P
  • XerkatXerkat Member Posts: 8
    Guys how about use Game Ranger? i'm looking for people to play BG2 or BG1 with me. Hamachi is not anymore needed if you use Game Ranger.
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    GameRanger does support BGEE? I know this support vannila versions but I'm not sure about EE version. (btw gameranger rocks, i used not only for BG but also for Warcraft 3/Dota ^^)
  • AerieavarielAerieavariel Member Posts: 6
    I am also very interested in some multiplayer. Never got a chance in the 90s! :)