Skip to content

[Request] Full Screen Windowed mode

EilerEiler Member Posts: 93
Currently this is the only game I play where I must alt-tab/minimize the game to access the desktop. In fact if I am reading a webpage on a secondary display while playing BGEE I start seeing graphic corruption on the extended desktop until I alt-tab out of the game.

Comments

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    This would indeed be awesome! *thumbs up*
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    As discussed in "The Road to v1.2", the upcoming patch fixes alt+tab behaviour (although it still has some minor issues).
  • EilerEiler Member Posts: 93
    Nice. I will see how that goes. The current beta which I just started playing gives me video corruption on the second monitor as soon as I enter the game.
    alnair said:

As discussed in "The Road to v1.2", the upcoming patch fixes alt+tab behaviour (although it still has some minor issues).

That won't fix the fact that at least I can't take screenshots while in fullscreen mode. If I do that and paste it into Paint all I get is black, and maybe a white box somewhere if I'm lucky.

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @Messi Slightly off-topic, but when you press PrntScrn, a bmp image is generated and saved to Documents\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\ScrnShts. You don't need to paste it into an image editor.
    Dee said:

@Messi Slightly off-topic, but when you press PrntScrn, a bmp image is generated and saved to Documents\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\ScrnShts. You don't need to paste it into an image editor.

@Dee thanks I had even seen that folder, but I guess forgot about it. Problem solved then! :)