Skip to content

Which companions did you see fit to stand beside you against the evil of Faerun?

During BG1 I had my human fighter/cleric with Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc and Dynaheir (just to make things into BG2 simpler). Though I did have Xzar and Montaron up until the battle with Mulahey.

To face the demon, Aec'Letec, I had Branwen as my leader with Ajantis, Abdel (mission pack), Kivan, Safana and Xan.

In BG2 I had a more varied group but altogether I had my fighter/cleric, Imoen, Jaheira, Minsc, Aerie, Anomen, Keldorn, Valygar and Nalia.

Finally, for ToB, I had my fighter/cleric, Imoen, Sarevok, Keldorn, Anomen and Valygar.

Who did you pick to trade swords, not words!?

Comments

• TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427

None. We are the evil of Faerun.

OH HO HO, I tip my helm sir!
    DinoXerxesVNight_WatchAristillius
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    I have done several playthroughs, but Minsc is starring in most of them.

Who else better suited when buttkicking for goodness.
    TethorilofLathander
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

None. We are the evil of Faerun.

OH HO HO, I tip my helm sir!
    HE͟L͏M̛ Y̴EAH!
    TethorilofLathanderelminsterAristillius
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    I played BG2 a ton, so I mixed it up as much as possible to see all the dialogue. Only character who never made the cut was Cernd.
    MalicronBaldursCat
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I'm in the same boat as @TheElf as regards BG2. Although I did use Cernd, and while I tried to use Aerie, she never made it quite to the end of the adventure. Her fault though, really, for being such an annoying moron. :)
    KidCarnival
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    For BG1, I've used most NPCs. I never took Faldorn; Eldoth; Coran; Skie; Garrick; Tiax or Quayle, but I used all the rest on one playthrough or another, as far as I can recall. Haven't had the pleasure of EE yet, so Dorn, Rasaad and Neera will all have to wait their turn as well.