I've noticed that some of you can't find baldur's save folder. Depends on configuration, some folders are hidden. You can't find them via Spotlight.
So what do you do when you want to move your save's?
1. Open Terminal (Applications>Utilities>Terminal)
2. Past "defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool true"
3. Log out from your account and log in back.
4. Go to /Users/Library/Containers/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/Data/Documents/Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition
Notice: Hidden folders will be market as lighter than regular ones. So make sure that you click on light-colored Library.
5. Now you have your saves. Copy it.
6. Once again run Terminal and past "defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool false". This will hide back folders.