Skip to content

Multiple Rasaad Bug

SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
Not sure if anyone has reported this yet. None of my searches have found it.

Here is the bug.

1. I met Rasaad for the first time AFTER completing the Nashkel mines.
2. Nimbul attacked me.
3. Rasaad helped me kill Nimbul.
4. Rasaad approached me and asked to join my party afterwards.
5. While still in Nashkel, I removed Rasaad from my party.
6. Rasaad left the party.
7. One copy of Rasaad reappeared in the original location. A second copy of Rasaad then generated and approached me.
8. Steps 4-7 repeated several times, generating several Rasaads. The only way to end the cycle was to tell Rasaad "...I have no time for proverbs. "

Multiple Rasaads

This error occurred whether I rejected Rasaad in the reform party window or when I kicked him out of my party after joining.

[On a different note, why does Rasaad help you kill Nimbul but does not help you kill Neira?]
Post edited by Silence on
AldericSivar

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Good catch!
    Reported: #6629
    Silence
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2013
    Good target for a fireball :P

Good catch though!
    SilenceEudaemonium
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    I don't often have nightmares but when I do, I dream about the scene above.

I have reported this elsewhere but there is another (possibly related) problem with Rasaad. When I recruit him in Nashkel and then kick him out right afterwards, He keeps initiating dialogue and asking to rejoin. If the response is No, it's ok but if I say Yes, he acts as if I kicked him out again.
  • sirthaddaeussirthaddaeus Member Posts: 41
    i found this happen after completing nashkel mines, exploring, booting rasaad in beregost, my party returning to nashkel and 2 rasaads and double commoners
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    There is way too much Justice being shown there.
    MarkosSivarAdso
  • BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
    This happens to me too... I do not really care though it is a funny bug...

You can clear up this problem with some fire res scrolls potions and no rep hit... just read the tomb and then run over here then have them burst into flame... when you meet Rashad in BG 2 you can say, "What I arranged for you and all your clones to be killed by the Nashkell Gurds who thought it wise to attack exploding Phonex guards after I ran away and hid behind you then used my invisibility ring- I saw you and your clones all charred dead... why are you here in this tavern drinking with Korgan?" Rashad, " The light of Sune healed me when the dawn came up and my charred bones were pooped upon by some cheerful golden chicks who were pecking out the flys covering my bacon cooked hamhocks...."