Skip to content

What are you most excited for in BG2:EE?

Just wondering what you're all jumping in your boots for! :3

Personally; I can't wait to see the new Scenary, how Neera's going to be in BG2's Atmosphere, Dorn's Romance continued (Heh. ^^"), (There are model updates, right? Lolnoob I should know the answer... But I don't.) if there are; Aerie's updated model (and definitely the new circus! I always loved that map~) and, well, various other things I feel would be wasting more time. xD

Squee! Neera~

I look forward to hearing about everything!

~Tubby~
X

Comments

• IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    I honestly can't wait to see the more-modernised version of BG2!
    Haha, yeah, the only reason I really wanted BG1:EE, was due to the amount of self-skull-bashing bugs that rendered the game virtually unplayable... For me, anyways. EG: SLOW SCROLLING. ;-;
  • wednesdaywednesday Member Posts: 61
    Yeah tbh the Enhanced Edition had me at "Hello, I run great on your PC!"
    The new interface, graphics updates, new NPCs, thats all icing on the cake. albeit delicious icing.
    Beyond that, I love Neera and want to continue my adventures with her, and it's all gonna look so gorgeous!
    Hehe, they had me at Neera! x3
    Oh, it's not just icing... It's icing on the icing of the icing's inner icing !! :o
    And it's filled with wild, unimaginable tastes~~~
    Ooo, Neera is definitely one of my many *ahem* Fan-Girl reasons to continue my adventures even faster than I would normally want to.

TEAM NEERA! :3

...Though, her Wild Magic gets a bit... Frustrating... When she's summoning Pit Fiends and stealing my blood-covered gold coins! ;-;
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I want to see how the new characters develop and react to the old ones. I also want to see this happen on my iPad.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    That it will look awesome on my widescreen monitor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TetraploidTetraploid Member Posts: 252
    I am looking forward to just sitting down over the weekend it comes out and going all the way through the trilogy with a continuous character :D That weekend is going to be devoted to BG.
  • InfiltratorInfiltrator Member Posts: 121
    jackjack said:

I can't wait to get out of Irenicus' dungeon. Again.

That has to be one of, if not the most tedious starts of any RPG, I am not sure what makes it so but ever since I first played BG2, everything after that point seemed like smooth sailing.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    I'm looking forward to the new UI so I can more easily tweak my characters in the endgame.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349

jackjack said:

That has to be one of, if not the most tedious starts of any RPG, I am not sure what makes it so but ever since I first played BG2, everything after that point seemed like smooth sailing.
    I kinda like the dungeon.. its only because I played it so many times that i find it annoying.

• CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    I'm looking forward to any new dungeons that get added. The dungeon crawls in BG2 were always tough but fun, and I want to play some that are new to me.
  • VikingRVikingR Member Posts: 88
    I'm looking forward to my first bug- and glitchfree playthrough... approximately four months after release... and after several patches, of course.

And Hexxat 8)

• SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    edited October 2013
    Enhanced graphics, bugfixes, new kits and new stories of the 4 EE-NPCs.
    Can't wait.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    new music probably and Neera, don't really know enough about any other content to be excited about it. when they give some more details that will likely change
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    I guess seeing what the new NPCs get up to, and if there's any new places to go 'sploring. And crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me and hearing the lamentation of their women of course.
    Never expected the thread to become so alive. o.o

Nevertheless! Tubby is happy to hear about all your excitements, hehe~

~Tubby~
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    ToB.

I never played further in ToB than that city under siege by all the fire giants and whatnot.
  • BasillicumBasillicum Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 400
    I can't wait to see all my (fictional) friends again!
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629

ToB.

I never played further in ToB than that city under siege by all the fire giants and whatnot.

You didn't miss much. Look up a Youtube video with all of the character banters and you've got the best of ToB. I'm really hoping most of these "30 new areas" being advertised on the main BG2:EE site are used to flesh out ToB.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    etagloc said:

jackjack said:

I kinda like the dungeon.. its only because I played it so many times that i find it annoying.

Done that place soooo many times back in the day. Did "speed runs" of it more or less eventually; knew where to go, what to say, where the traps/quests/loot was... It will be all new again now and take ages once more probably. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.
  • ZarakinthishZarakinthish Member Posts: 214
    Count me in as another looking forward to seeing more of Neera. (Wait, that may have come out wrong...)
    In any case, I too look forward to playing through the game with Throne of Bhall. I played through BG2 by itself many years ago, but by the time I finally got ToB I had moved on to other games.
    Coming back to the topic of Neera, I'm also looking forward to seeing what kind of fighting ensues since my current plans for who'll be in my party include Neera, Jaheira, and Aerie.
    Everyone wants to see more of Neera. ;3
    *Cough* don't forget Dorn *Cough*
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Actually I'm pretty excited about finally finding out some/any details about Hexxat, given how close the Dev team are keeping their cards to their collective chest.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    I want to see more of Dorn, and plumb the depths of Hexxat's mysteries.

Also, Unholy Reaver +5, bitches. I plan to rush through the Underdark and slaughter some githyanki the same way a Paladin CHARNAME (or any party with Keldorn) tries to kill Firkraag as quickly as possible.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    @Schneidend The Reaver's been confirmed? Bloody hell, Dorn's going to be an unholy terror 0_0
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Malicron said:

@Schneidend The Reaver's been confirmed? Bloody hell, Dorn's going to be an unholy terror 0_0

The Reaver was always in the game, and its description apparently does it no justice. Devs teased that it was getting some attention in a Blackguard thread.