Skip to content

[Steam] Endarire's Feature Requests 10 8 13

EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
WARNING: POSSIBLE SLIGHT SPOILERS BELOW!

Greetings, all!

I like Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, and am understanding BG1 more this time around. (I was really into it in 1998 or so, but I never played it all the way through.)

There are some things I'd like, even with the overhauls Overhaul hauled. (And thanks to Overhaul for their wonderful efforts!)

1: I'd like to be able to access the BG2 portraits as well.

2: The scroll beads for certain scroll bars don't work. Many do, but the scroll beads for the key remapping screen don't.

3: Key remapping - I'd -greatly- like to be able to use Control, Shift, or/and Alt+KEY instead of just KEY. BG2 let me use Control+KEY, which gave me about enough keys to make me happy with my solo Sorcerer and quick access to her spells.

4: In the difficulty menu, I'd like a separate option for maximizing HP at level up. (This is independent of difficulty.) Likewise, I'd like a similar toggle for the always learning of Mage spells from scrolls. It's a convenience thing.

5: I'd like to be able to skip cutscenes (such as sleeping at an inn) by pushing Space or Enter in addition to clicking.

6: I'd like an option to auto-loot gold from containers/objects.

7: The quest description for the Rogue Ogre mentions a "girdle of piercing," but its in-game name is "Elves' Bane."

8: If I activate the Steam overlay (usually Shift+Tab) with BGEE open, there are... artifacts. Alt-tabbing back into BGEE removes them.

9: I'd like to see what sort of damage is dealt. For example, "Edwin did 5 acid damage to Kobold," or "Imoen did 2 slashing damage to Gnoll."

10: On Durlag's Tower's map, on the tower's exterior, is at least one Greater Doppleganger. However, he only gives XP as if he were a Lesser Doppleganger.