Skip to content

Multiplayer crashes please help!

fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
Hello everyone my friend and I have been having some issues with multiplayer.

Basically we both followed the guide on this forum and got it working first time quite nicely but during our session my computer restarted so it crashed (I'm always host). After restarting I loaded the game and my friend joined but it kept kicking one of use as it started. The minute my friend was kicked I got in fine and if my side froze he could get in ok (Even though i'm host WTF!). Eventually after doing nothing noticeably different it started working again but after his internet cut out we had the same problem again when he tried rejoining. This leads me to suspect that something happens when one of our internet gets cut out but what?

We are using hamachi for the network and it looks like its working fine but w are both hamachi newbies. We both start game in windowed mode. I was a bit worried my ports are not opened properly but since its been working I guess they are right?

Anyway I implore somebody, nay anybody, who has any idea about this to give us some assistance. Your efforts would be greatly appreciated!!