Skip to content

1 Year lat3r?

Hi... Sorry but, I played this game when first introduced, and kinda put it on the back burner with all the bugs that I felt did not get the attention warranted. That being said, and with the announcement of BG2:EE I started playing one of my solo EE runs again in order to save and export my main into BG2:EE. All this to say is that the key assign is *still not fixed* a year later!! I try to assign T for 'thieving', but everytime I reload a game, the key binding is unassigned again. To me, of all the plethora of bugs, key binding is the most important part of the game as I hate to click everything. It seems to me that it should be a relatively easy fix... obviously not.

Comments

• MinscandBooMinscandBoo Member Posts: 77
    and when I say "most important part of the game" I am obviously referring to the technical aspect of things. Not the overall importance of the; story, characters, quests, etc.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    Well, wait a week; I believe that's been fixed in the patch due out in a week or so.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    You can apply for access to the beta though. But things seem to be moving quickly.
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    edited October 2013
    I can confirm thats fixed in the upcoming patch. With lots of other good stuff.

A week seems a likely scenario for release of that patch. They're out of the office til tuesday (holiday weekend) and they'll probably take a few days to deal with any issues people found in their latest build.
  • MinscandBooMinscandBoo Member Posts: 77
    thx for the responses.