Skip to content

Three different style for the polish letter "Ł" and only one of them look nice

ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
Hi,

I will use the same screenshot from my last bug report. Let's look at the three different style for the polish letter "Ł":
- 1.2 is the ugliest font, it should be removed
- 1.1 is somehow better but the letter doesn't look correct: it has to long / line, it shouldn't exceed the lower part of the letter
- 1.3 is how every "Ł" letters should look, very nice

I know that this is an "apple style molest" but I've spotted it immediately without need to get closer look.
e2-1.png 399.7K

Comments

• HitchHitch Member Posts: 2
    1.1 is good, it doesn't have to be changed. But there are more broken fonts.
    A) There is A with a line over it (can be seen on the picture above in a line with 1.2 and one above it), it should like "Ó", its correct and you can see how it should look like in PÓŁORK (Half-Orc) and POWRÓT BACK).
    B) Ń (N with a line over it) should look like in BARBARZYŃCA (BARBARIAN)
    C) Ą (A with a tail below it) should look like in WYGLĄD (APPEARENCE)
    D) Ś (S with a line over it) should look like in UMIEJĘTNOŚCI (SKILLS)
    E) Ę (E with a tail below it) should look like in DŹWIĘK (SOUND) or JĘZYK (LANGUAGE)
    F) Ż (Z with a dot over it) should look more like Ź (Z with a line over it) in DŹWIĘK (SOUND), that one is broken only in Paladins subclass, Black Guard (Czarny Strażnik)

They have to be corrected in:
    Rangers (ŁOWCA) subclasses: Łucznik and Władca Zwierząt
    Fighters (WOJNOWNIK) subclasses: Zabójca Magów and Krasnoludzki obrońca
    Paladins subclasses: Łowca nieumarłych and Czarny strażnik
    Clerics (KAPŁAN) subclasses: Clerics of: [Thats a funny one, Cleric alone is good, but subclasses using the same word use wrong font]
    Druid subclasses: Zmiennokształtny and Mściciel
    Bards subclass: Błazen
    Sorcerers (Czarownik) subclass: Uczeń smoka
    Monks (Mnich) subclasses: Mnich Ciemnego Księżyca and Mnich Słonecznej Duszy