Skip to content

Plans for Neera to return in BG2EE?

PallandoPallando Member Posts: 0
Hey guys,

I'm about as excited as everyone else about the upcoming release and I just filed my pre-order - my first preorder EVER, in fact.

I only read up on the various additions afterwards and I'm really looking forward to travelling with Neera. Since I'm fully intending to get BG2EE when it's done, the obvious question becomes: Are there any plans for Neera to show up in BG2EE and will we get to see the romance continue?

Thanks for any hint on that!

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    All 3 NPC´s will be in BG EE II
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137
    edited July 2012
    They have indicated that they plan for all 3 new characters to persist in BG2EE. I'm not sure where it is said but @PhillipDaigle said.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Well feed my gullet and call me satisfied, BG:EE hasn't even come out and you're planning a sexy getaway with Neera? Wait until you find out if she's your type first, man!
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Ward said:

Well feed my gullet and call me satisfied, BG:EE hasn't even come out and you're planning a sexy getaway with Neera? Wait until you find out if she's your type first, man!

Absolutely. For all we know, she could be a total psychopath and have strange... desires. Bit early to make a proposal, isn't it?

• AberdashAberdash Member Posts: 42
    I don't think asking if a known LI will carry over in to BG2 is unwarranted. We could have a nwn2 where a cave collapses and everyone dies to clear the way for a new LI after all.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738

Absolutely. For all we know, she could be a total psychopath and have strange... desires. Bit early to make a proposal, isn't it?

How do you know he doesn't likes psycopaths with strange desires?
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    Tanthalas said:

maybe she like only femelle half-orc ;)

How do you know he doesn't likes psycopaths with strange desires?
    Maybe she like only femelle half orc ;)
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    I fear that the new NPCs will be Special snowflakes.