Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Portraits not editable on Mac?

I seems like I'm having a lot of trouble editing portraits on Mac. I mean, yes, I can resize them to the correct dimensions and import them to bmp from Windows, but it won't show up...it'll just have the grey pic with question mark. What programs do you guys use on Mac to edit portraits? Even when I take the portrait to Windows and edit them and put them back into my Mac, it still wont work....what's going on??

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,438
    The image needs to be a 24-bit BMP, its file name can be no more than 8 characters long (before the extension), and...I think that's about it. Make sure it's meeting those requirements; if it is, and you're still having trouble, attach it to your post and I'll take a look.