Skip to content

Walking through a wall in Thieves Maze and leaving a 'must gather party' area (Baahl Temple) alone

Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
Ok, I checked the list of known bugs, but didn't find these, so, reporting:

The strangest thing happened to me at the very end of the game.

First, in thieves maze, I was carefully moving my team through a narrow corridor, with invisible scout ahead, when suddenly a battle music started, and Quayle was attacked by skeletons - in an unexplored corridor, adjacent to the one we were walking through. He somehow walked through the wall into a different corridor, and nearly got minced before the rest of the team found a way to the place where he was. (Outside his field of vision, the corridor was black with the fog of war in both direction). So:
Current behavior : One of the walls in the thieves maze sometimes becomes immaterial.
Expected behavior : All the walls should remain solid at all times

And then, when we found and entered the Temple of Baahl, while we were regrouping after entering, Alora got accidentally pushed outside, and then couldn't come back inside, because 'you must gather your party before venturing forth'. I eventually reloaded the autosave to get her back. So,
Current behavior : A lone character may leave the Temple of Baahl while the rest of the party remains inside, but can't go back inside. (I didn't think to check if the rest could leave to join Alora outside).
Expected behavior : Leaving a 'you must gather your party' area with only one character should not be possible.