Skip to content

Where to find Neera after I turned her down in Beregost?

When I met Neera my party was set and i didn't need her with me. So I asked her to find adventure somwhere else. Now I regret not having her in, because apparantly she is the only way to get a gem bag.

So is it possible to find her somewhere so I can get the bag?

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited October 2013
    In the Friendly Arm Inn main lobby.

BTW, your profile pic looks like Linda Hunt.

• DafojkDafojk Member Posts: 111
    Haha! Indeed it does! I wonder if Pixar got the inspiration from Linda Hunt when they created Edna Mode for The Incredibles.

http://pixar.wikia.com/Edna_Mode

And thank you. My party of heroes will once again travel to the Friendly Arm Inn.
    Nope, shes not there. Jaheira and Kalid are also gone... maybe they teamed up and went on their own adventure :/
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited October 2013
    Hmm... I know that if you accept her into the party then kick her, she goes to the FAI. But maybe if you refuse her right away she leaves forever. I know Khalid and Jaheira leave forever if you refuse them right away. I usually let them join, take all their stuff, then kick them.

The Incredibles is older than NCIS:LA though. Linda Hunt only has that look on NCIS.

NVM, I just read in that wiki page you posted that Linda Hunt had a similar look in an older movie, and that Edna Mode could have been inspired from that.
    Must have been the mistake that i made, I think she is gone now. Should have let her join in the first place.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    If you refuse her, is it possible she is captured by the red wizards?
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    If you refuse her, she's a wild mage without access to game reloads. Check graveyards and zoos.
    :) Great fun. Well screw the gems from here on anyways, i have plenty a coin. Durlags Tower tonight - ohh yeah!