Skip to content

[bug v 1.0.2028] Rasaad Joining Issues

AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
I thought I read a bug report on this already, but I couldn't find anything. Anyway, when I first ran into Rasaad in Nashkel I invited him to join the group. He agreed but didn't actually join! I also didn't get the journal entry for him. Then I talked to him again; the dialog was bugged, cutting off just before the heckler joins in. After a couple of tries, he actually does join, but a second Rasaad spawned to do kicks and punches for the crowd.

edit: Then I talked to the second Rasaad, and ended up with two of him in my party!
Post edited by Autequi on

Comments

• onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Wow. 2 Rasaads in a party. That's the second saddest thing I have ever heard.

My problem is different. When I kick him out of the party and then try to recruit him again, he immediately responds as if I kicked him out again and leaves.
  • AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
    Heh. I liked having Rasaad in my party on my previous playthrough, but two of him would be a bit much.
    I didn't have any issues kicking him out.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Who wins in a fight? Rasaad or Rasaad?
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Rasaad wins hands down. Rasaad has no chance.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    onan said:

Rasaad wins hands down. Rasaad has no chance.

I don't know. Rasaad's got a good left hook. Rasaad may not even see it coming.
  • AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
    It was an exciting match. After a tentative beginning, Rasaad landed two powerful blows, taking Rasaad down to a single hit point. Victory seemed assured. Then Rasaad somehow surged from behind, pummeling Rasaad down to 3 hitpoints with a rapid kick-punch combo. Commoners and Amnian soldiers alike held their breaths. Would underdog Rasaad turn the tables? Alas, it was not to be. A greatly weakened Rasaad struck Rasaad for a mere 2 hit points, but it was enough. Rasaad fell to his knees, then toppled to the ground, dead. Victory to Rasaad!
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Oh man, I was really pulling for Rasaad on that one. I'm so bummed that he lost, but so happy that he won!