Skip to content

[bug v 1.0.2028] Rasaad Inventory/Char Record

AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
After Rassad joins, attempting to access his Inventory or Character Record pops up the following dialog boxes:
.\sql_compiler.c[566]: [Overflow] Can't add Table: Number of tables[256] greater than or equal to the maximum number[256].
followed by:
.\sql_compiler.c[815]: [Not Exists] Table 'HPMONK' does not exist.
The boxes are then repeated, and the Inventory or Character Record shows up normally.

(Windows 7 64-bit, btw.)

[Grargh, every time I edit this post I find another mistake afterwards.]
Post edited by Autequi on

Comments

• AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
    Also, clicking on any slot (empty or filled) in his inventory causes 3 repeats of the above dialog boxes. The commands are eventually successful, but his inventory management is a nightmare.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    He likely has taken a vow of poverty. Maybe stop trying to load him up with phat lewt.
  • AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    edited October 2013
    HPMonk... hmm I'll try to see whether the same would happen with a CHARNAME of Rasaad's class.
    This should narrow down the issue to kit-wide or Rasaad-only.

Could you attach your savegame so I could narrow down if it is a "personal" issue or a class-wide one?

EDIT: Issue doesn't appear with a CHARNAME Sun Soul Monk.
    EDIT2: After CLUAing myself to Nashkel and taking Rasaad to my group, i didn't encounter this issue either. Must be an issue on your end, but not in the client.
  • AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403

EDIT2: After CLUAing myself to Nashkel and taking Rasaad to my group, i didn't encounter this issue either. Must be an issue on your end, but not in the client.

I take it there's no need for the save file then?

This issue arose after the buggy join that I posted about in another thread, and went away after restarting BGEE.
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    edited November 2013
    I just got this very same problem, on a game started fresh, no mods, with the new patch.

Edit: Like the OP, the problem went away after restarting the game, but still might be worth trying to track down the source since it's not obvious that will fix it when you recruit him.