Skip to content

Best BG dialogue

RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
Ok, best dialogue... I'll start.

"I have lost myself in your words, but Boo thinks you are just ducky!"

Comments

• FenghoangFenghoang Member Posts: 160

Larze: Huurm, I be Larze. You be Protagonist. Don't try to deny it. You should not have come to Baldur's Gate. You given many warnings before, but you ignore them. Now you must pay. Sorry, but Larze must kill.

Protagonist: Wait one moment you big oaf. Why would you think that I'm Protagonist? Do I look like I could be that kind of hero? Protagonist is a juggernaut of destruction, with flaming eyes, and a roaring voice. My companions and I, we're just normal folks.

Larze: Huh? But you must be Protagonist. Me see picture, and it look like you. It had no fire eyes or big voice, though pictures don't have voices. Hmmmmm. I confused.

Protagonist: Larze, my poor confused ogre. There is only one thing for you to do. You have to go back and take a closer look at the picture. I'm sure once you've had a second look, you'll know what a big mistake you've made. Now run along, we'll be waiting right here.

Larze: Yes! Good idea. Larze will find picture and see for sure. You will wait here until Larze gets back.
  • seekaseeka Member Posts: 53
    "The day will come when Tiax will point and click!" And also, since he is the epitome of epicness "I grow tired of shouting battle cries when fighting this mage. Boo will finish his eyeballs once and for all, so he does not rise again! Evil, meet my sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!"
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    You already made a topic about best dialogues.
  • RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
    Did I? Oops sorry?