Skip to content

[Bug] No sprite during fight

GaldarianGaldarian Member Posts: 13
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
I have a bug with a fighting animation. I have a Dragon Disciple, with Robe of the Good Archmagi, and it seems that some moves have no sprite.image

I'm running the current beta (10-25-2013)

Comments

• SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    happened to me too some time ago but with a different class and it was totally random. I could not reproduce the problem
  • GaldarianGaldarian Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2013
    I have tried a second time, attacking one of my team, orientied in the same position, and it's always the same sprites that are missing. Without the Robe, or with another one, it's ok.
  • barbarabarbara Member Posts: 30
    I have had the same problem, but with a Necromancer (Edwin) with the Robe of the Evil Archmagi. So it's probably a bug with the robe animations.
  • PalanthisPalanthis Member Posts: 283
    That reminds me i encountered this bug too on some old playthrough of the game. May be a vanilla bug.

Only happened when i had the evil archmagi robe, if i remember right.

Could be related to the combat animations of the archmagi robe model (all 3 variants have the same model).
  • GaldarianGaldarian Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2013
    Here the zipped folder. If you attack Minsc from CHARNAME position, one of the attack animations is missing.
    Post edited by Galdarian on
  • WorgWorg Member Posts: 170
    edited November 2013
    I have just encountered this bug with Edwin combined with the robe of the evil archmage attacking with a quarterstaff to the nortwest, I believe. I am playing in V 1.2 in case anyone is keeping score.
    Post edited by Worg on
  • PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    I have encountered this bug too. It's the hooded robe sprite, not specifically the robe of the arch magi (as I have a small mod that changes some of the robes to allow for more colourful mages).