Skip to content

[Bug] Areana and Tor Lobo

onanonan Member Posts: 223
I agreed to kill Cyredemac for Areana in exchange for 4000 gold.
I did and returned without problems. She admitted lying about the fee so I did what any honest man would do and decided to blackmail her for the balance of the sum.

When I went to collect the fee a few days later Tor Lobo, the new mercenary she hired was there. I again did what any self respecting businessman would do and killed the clueless idiot.

I went to see Areana after another couple of days or so (could be more, I dont't remember) to collect the money owed. But instead of Areana, Tor Lobo, back from the dead, was there again. I did what any long suffering spawn of the God of murder would do and killed him again.

Anyway, I think this is a bug. The only problem is I accidentally overwrote my save :(

Still, I think this would be fairly easy to replicate.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Extra XP!!! Yay!! This couldn't be bad :P Just is the game was saved wrong, but that only happens if its crashes while saving (it happened to me couple of weeks ago in the original BG2, and I couldn't load that game without a crash)
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    CrevsDaak said:

Extra XP!!! Yay!! This couldn't be bad :P Just is the game was saved wrong, but that only happens if its crashes while saving (it happened to me couple of weeks ago in the original BG2, and I couldn't load that game without a crash)

That is possible... but I don't remember any crash.

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    I just killed Tor Lobo in playthrough too, and tried to make him respawn. For me though, even after 15 days, he was still refusing to rise from his grave.