Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Player indicator and cursor

IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 863
Know the green/red circular on characters? I don't know what it is really called, but player indicator seems to be a good name. I've seen the screenshots and the way I see it nothing changed at all for that. Though I'm hardly a graphics-conscious guy, somehow these indicators sometimes get into my immersion that I remove them using options IIRC; but that also affects combat...as it is difficult to identify foes from the crowd without them. What I was hoping is that they can be made blurry or semi-transparent? Making them less intrusive but at the same time you can still make use of them. Or if that's difficult to do, just make them beautiful at least, a a few more strokes here and there instead of just MSPaint-drawn circle. I'm hoping the same for mouse cursors too. I know it is of little importance, but it isn't hard to improve either...it might even just take an hour or 2 to make them more attractive.