Skip to content

Multiplayer Question

QuinnQuinn Member Posts: 14
When will match making multiplayer be available? Now that they are bring out BGII:EE I doubt they will add this promised feature to BG:EE. Sure I could use Hamachi but the whole point of getting the Enhanced Edition is so I and many other player wouldn't have to use a 3rd party application to play multiplayer.

Comments

• ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Its still in the beta stages at this moment, unfortunately.. Though every time I use the beta client and attempt to find a game to go play with, there's never any available to join. :P
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Elendar said:

Its still in the beta stages at this moment, unfortunately.. Though every time I use the beta client and attempt to find a game to go play with, there's never any available to join. :P

Hopefully now that the patch is more widely released it won't be as big of a problem.
  • QuinnQuinn Member Posts: 14
    I'm on steam, and it looks like they have forgot about their Steam customers...
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    The steam patches lag behind a bit. The patch is live on the Beamdog client and seems to be mostly working. Some hiccups but taking big steps in the right direction.