Skip to content

Concurrent romance mod for BG2:EE?

YediYedi Member Posts: 4
I would love to know if some of the concurrent romance tweaks for bg2 would work with bg2:ee? The reasons I want this is so I can play through all the romances in one playthrough, instead of doing them all seperatly. Btw is there a way to circuit the "envy" with some console commands? (and how hard is it to program a concurrent romance mod?)

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Not all too hard, you really only have to remove all the triggers (that disable romances based on conflicts or prevent romances from initializing/progressing when already having locked-in romances with other characters) from the dialogue files of all potential love interests. It can be done manually with an editor like Near Infinity.
  • YediYedi Member Posts: 4
    Shin said:

Not all too hard, you really only have to remove all the triggers (that disable romances based on conflicts or prevent romances from initializing/progressing when already having locked-in romances with other characters) from the dialogue files of all potential love interests. It can be done manually with an editor like Near Infinity.

So is it possible to preprogram them even if the games isn't out yet? or is it the same strings used in baldur gate 2?