Skip to content

I'll be back, Boo!

I just got done downloading the patch, and so far everything seems fine. My save files are okay, my custom character portraits haven't been bothered either. But I saw something very interesting when I closed out of the game. As soon as I clicked on the close button, the "X" button on the top right, this pop up message appeared and on it is written: "Are you sure you want to quit? Boo will miss you..." I couldn't stop a grin from spreading across my face. I'll be back tomorrow, Boo! That is, if I have a day off the day after tomorrow! Then we can go back to butt kicking for goodness!

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    That has been a feature since the original (bg1) game. If you quit the game by closing the window or using Command -Q (for macs) it will prompt you with that.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    edited November 2013
    elminster said:

That has been a feature since the original (bg1) game. If you quit the game by closing the window or using Command -Q (for macs) it will prompt you with that.

I just now discovered it.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    I remember when I first read that with the original. I continued my play session for a while longer :)