Skip to content

NPC conflict

Does anybody remeber who from various confling NPC first turn to violence? E.g. conflict between Korgan and Yeslick is physically started by Yeslick (at lest if I remember it correctly).

The conflicting pairs are:

BG1:
Kagain - Yeslick - fight is started by Yeslick
Quayle - Tiax
Shar-Teel - Eldoth
Dynaheira - Edwin
Jaheira, Khalid - Xzar, Montaron

BG1 with NPC project:

Kivan - Montaron
Ajantis - majority of evil NPC

BG2

Aerie - Korgan - Korgan is a culprit.
Valygar - Viconia
Keldorn - Viconia - I think that it is Keldorn who first attacks Viconia.
failed Anomen - Aerie, Keldorn - Anomen is a perpetrator (I think)
Edwin - Minsc

Have I forgotten some conflict (especially in NPC project game)?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    The Shar-Teel/Eldoth dual is technically 'initiated' by Shar after she's had enough of Eldoth's insults. I think he basically tells her to 'go to the kitchen where you belong [and make me a sandwich]'. She attacks him, however.

Dynaheir/Edwin is actually started by Minsc, and will only occur if Minsc is in the party.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Viconia - Kivan is also a BG1 conflict, fight started by Kivan.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    i didn't know about valygar vs viconia. i played through all of BG2 with them and they didn't fight. guess i was lucky they give you that charisma ring
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Harpers vs Zhents is started by Jaheira vs Xzar, if I remember correctly (and it's always the same).

Ajantis vs any evil NPC except Baeloth is started by Ajantis. He'll complain about the "stench of evil" a few times. Even to charname if charname is evil.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

Harpers vs Zhents is started by Jaheira vs Xzar, if I remember correctly (and it's always the same).

Ajantis vs any evil NPC except Baeloth is started by Ajantis. He'll complain about the "stench of evil" a few times. Even to charname if charname is evil.

Well, if he didn't like it maybe shouldn't have joined up to begin with.

In all fairness I usually just mock him until he attacks me and then kill the poor sod.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    He asked if I'm friend or foe. WHY IS HE ASKING QUESTION TO WHICH HE ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    He's not very bright, poor boy. He has detect evil right there.