Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game Crash at Resting

My game crashes allways when I rest my party, I can't play on.
Is there any way to save my savegame? I don't want to restart my playthrough
(I also uploaded one of the crash files out of the crash directory)

Comments

• jpersinnejpersinne Member Posts: 23
    This happens to me too with the new patch.

Mods I have installed:

Neera Expansion
    Convenient Ammunition
    Packmule
    Wand Case
    IWDification
    Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes
    Subraces for BG:EE
    Helarine NPC Mod
    Isra NPC Mod
    Margarita NPC Mod
    Valerie NPC Mod
    White NPC Mod
    BG Tweak Pack

I might go ahead and uninstall the mods later, to see if one of them is the culprit (and which one, for that matter). That'd be a real pain, though; so in the meantime, I'm hoping someone has insight into the matter!

• jpersinnejpersinne Member Posts: 23
    I've managed to narrow this down. The crash seems to result, specifically, from the "Add Bags of Holding" BG Tweak component.

• RB178RB178 Member Posts: 25
    Hi, I had similar issues with the game crashing when resting. It was the result of a specific item stored in a potion bag. I got the idea from another post where the elven chain, stored in a bag of holding was causing this issue. Try and take everything out of the bag of holding, save, rest and if it works, put everything back in with a few pieces at a time, while resting in between. That way you can figure out which item is the problem.

With me it was a potion of aci burning in the potion bag. Search this forum for crash rest and you'll find the related posts.