Skip to content

Where do you get Dorn in BG2EE

It's just a simple question of when you start BG2EE, where do you meet up and join with Dorn?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    The only people that know have no mouths with which to speak.
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    "What are you trying to tell me? That I can find Dorn in SoA?"

"No. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to."
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You shall learn soon enough :D
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    In my last BG2EE runthrough I picked him up in the Copper Coronet.

Come to think of it, that might have been Korgan.

Come to think of it again, BG2EE hasn't been released yet. Why are people asking such questions as if the community will actually have answers? Hmm....

Perhaps they don't care that we don't know. Yes, the Copper Coronet. That's definitely where I found him. I remember, because he was looking particularly half-orcy and blackguardy at the time.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    In BG2? Nobody told you? He inexplicably dies between the events of bg1 and bg2. The good news is noober is now an NPC that can join your party.
  • Cowled_wizardCowled_wizard Member Posts: 119
    Working for the paladins in order of radiant heart
    edited November 2013
    No, no, no. As I said, he's in the Copper Coronet. Working as a courtesan in the backrooms. To get him to join your party you have to convince Nalia to cover one of his shifts (NOT easy to do, by the way), as Lehtinen otherwise won't approve his request for time off. It's really a sad state of affairs for the would be tough guy in BG2EE.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    CoryNewb said:

In BG2? Nobody told you? He inexplicably dies between the events of bg1 and bg2. The good news is noober is now an NPC that can join your party.

Noober has so much banter, such a great NPC
    edited November 2013
    Indeed!

"Hey"
    "Hello"
    "Ugh, i think i stepped in something"
    "Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me and tell me i was annoying"
    "What time is it?"
    "I haven't been in a conversation this long for well... ever"
    "Whats that big weapon for?"
    "Those colors look pretty stupid on you..."
    "I once knew this guy called Dibby he threw rocks at me, are you going to throw rocks at me?"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"

NEVER gets old!!
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    calistan said:

It's just a simple question of when you start BG2EE, where do you meet up and join with Dorn?

Well, what all these jokers are trying to say is that it is as of yet unrevealed. I do remember a developer saying that all of the new npc's should be relatively easy to find early on in the game, compared to say, someone like Valygar or Mazzy. Exactly where they are is just something you have to wait two weeks to find out.

@sceptenar Boo! We were trying to help with our theories!
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Since the game isn't out yet, only the devs/secret testers know and they can't say. However, the store page does mention Dorn is plundering the sword coast.

If he's gone Pirate I may just have to fit him in my merry group of buccaneers after all.

Since the game isn't out yet, only the devs/secret testers know and they can't say. However, the store page does mention Dorn is plundering the sword coast.

If he's gone Pirate I may just have to fit him in my merry group of buccaneers after all.

Yarrrrr!
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    CoryNewb said:

@sceptenar Boo! We were trying to help with our theories!

Help, sure. That's one word for it...

• ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    You can't get Dorn until you get into the Mind Flayer's dungeon. He gets captured by them and is already their slave when you arrive. :P