Skip to content

Here is a little tool that perfect combine with Shadowdancer

EmeusEmeus Member Posts: 64
Even it got over balanced but we shadowdancers still need to move forward, so let me introduce you -- The Victor: Ring of Energy!
This little ring will make a shadowdancer's journey much easier, it deals 2d6(twice, so actually 4d6) magic damage(no save) in a line(same as Agannazar’s Scorcher), in 120 ft. range, it is much safer than melee and much stable than bows! It has up to 50 charges, while it is nearly consumed,you just need to sell it to any merchants and buy it back to fill its charges, beware it will cost you a lot, better to cast a friends spell on yourself (20 charisma can let you get a 25% discount).

You can get this ring in the area which marked in red, it can be found when a mage in the area is killed.(Do not bring Edwin with you)
Post edited by Emeus on

Comments

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    I've actually never used this ring before. Interesting that it does its damage twice!
  • EmeusEmeus Member Posts: 64
    nano said:

I've actually never used this ring before. Interesting that it does its damage twice!

It makes you feel yourself a sniper but your sniper rifle is shooting magical popcorn!
  • EmeusEmeus Member Posts: 64
    This ring is getting awesome, it's just like Agannazar’s Scorcher but it deals pure magic damage, and its range is much longer that perfect combine with HiPS!
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    Mmm magic popcorn.