Skip to content

Launcher not Updating Game

BGEE launcher is stuck in the "preparing download / waiting for download to start." It moves to about 2/3 completion, then resets to about 1/4 completion and sits there for HOURS.

I can't access my game at all now.

Is there an easy way to re-download and re-install the launcher on my current computer?

Mac OSX 10.7.5.

Comments

• CelthalionCelthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 16
    I was having problems and I tried that with no success. The launcher appears to have downloaded the game but it never completes the download. It occasionally gets stuck on "preparing to download" or "waiting for download to start" but for the most part it just stops at "2.3GB of 2.3GB" and never stops. I ran the updater overnight last night and it never finished.
  • wampawampa Member Posts: 68
    I've managed to get it to work again, but I had to delete all my game files and re-install both the launcher and the game.
    This is what my screen has looked like all day. Took an hour or so to download and then this.
    Weird, right after posting my message it finished updating and I was able to launch the game. I'm not sure what happened! I guess that last tenth of a GB was a doozy.